From the Owner
As a small business owner, I know that down time costs you money. This is why we give special priority to our fleet clients. We have a large facility which gives us the capacity to get to your vehicle as quickly as possible. With a wide range of parts immediately available, we make every effort to get your vehicles back in service ASAP. I also understand that managing cash flow is an important part of business. In light of that, we offer flexible payment options; We can bill monthly (payment due by the 10th) or provide discounts to fleet clients who pay at the time of service.
I'm the third generation of my family to own and operate an auto repair shop - this is what I know and what I do. You'll find me here nearly every day, so if you ever have a question you can get directly to me right away. We live in a world of instant gratification and automation - I still believe in relationships and personal customer service. Give us a chance to earn your business, and I believe you'll see what a difference that makes.
Mike Allen, Owner
Why Choose Carfix?
- Vehicle pick up and delivery.
- Towing assistance when needed.
- Large facility means we have space to get you in quickly.
- Priority service available, even during peak times.
- 30 Day terms with account approval or special fleet pricing with pay-as-you-go.
- ASE Certified Master techs.
- State of the art diagnostic equipment means we fix it right the first time.
- 36 month / 36,000 mile warranty on most services.
Our Fleet Services Include:
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Oil Services
- North Carolina State inspections
- Tire and wheel repair or replacement
- Heating and A/C repair
- Engine repair and replacement
- Transmission maintenance or replacement
- Electrical system diagnostics and repairs
- Steering and suspension system repair
- Fuel system service and repair
- Check engine light diagnostics and repairs
- Limited Diesel service and repair
- Exhaust systems repair or replacement